Highly recommended by allergists and medical professionals, Austin air purifiers are designed to quickly and efficiently remove allergens and irritants from your indoor air. For over 20 years, Austin Air has produced exceptional products used by allergy and asthma sufferers, as well as those seeking to ensure a healthier and more comfortable home environment for their family. Austin Air's filtration is so effective, in fact, that they are used by the Red Cross, U.S. Military and U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Worthy of special mention is that Austin air purifiers were distributed to New York City neighborhoods during the aftermath of 9/11 to protect residents from breathing the polluted air.
Breathing clean air is essential for good overall health. Investing in an Austin air purifier is the best way to remove the particles that can damage lungs and exacerbate allergy and asthma symptoms. When you choose an air purifier from Austin Air, you ensure that your loved ones breathe the cleanest air possible and are protected from a full range of harmful airborne pollutants.
Proudly made in the USA, each air purification system features solid-steel construction, a quiet high-efficiency fan and a filter that is designed and lasts an impressive five years.
How the Austin Air Purifier Works
Key Austin Air Purifier Features
- Durable Exterior - Each Austin Air cleaner is precision built using a solid-steel frame, which allows for great strength, durability and longevity. The steel frame is powder-coated with a non-toxic layer in order to allow for an array of appealing color choices.
- High Quality Fan - All purification systems feature a three-speed centrifugal fan that offers a low, medium and high setting. The fan is designed for continuous operation and long lasting, dependable performance.
- Energy Efficient - Austin Air recognizes the importance of energy-efficiency for a healthy planet, which is why each Austin air purifier contains an energy-efficient fan. In fact, it costs the average homeowner about twenty cents a day to run.
- Quiet Operation - Austin air purifiers are designed to be quiet so that they can be used in bedrooms and other noise-sensitive environments. On the lowest setting, the noise level is minimal and most people don’t even notice it’s running.
- Long Lasting Filter - Fortunately, Austin Air products do not require frequent filter changes, as they are designed to last at least five years under normal residential conditions. Filters also carry a five-year guarantee, so if anything does go wrong, you’re covered.
- Made In The USA - Austin Air purifiers are proudly made in the United States. It’s an incredible achievement when you consider that Austin Air is the largest manufacturer of air purifiers in the world.
- For product brochures, specification sheets and user manuals, visit the Product Library.
- For more information about our company, please visit the Clean Air Plus Homepage.
- Need replacement filters for your Austin Air system? Visit the Austin Air filter replacements page.