Airpura F600 Air Purifiers for Formaldehydes-VOCs
The Airpura F600 traps specific airborne chemicals and VOCs with 18 lbs. enhanced, impregnated, activated carbon. Other airborne particles are trapped by utilizing a metal capped HEPA filter. Chemicals like formaldehyde from building renovations, carpets and furniture, benzene and toluene from paints and glues and ammonias from cleaning materials are all released in the air. Work areas in and around your house are often contaminated by chemicals released by manufacturing processes and office equipment. The Airpura F600 enhanced chemical filtering system can help with headaches, drowsiness, rhinitis and other respiratory illnesses. The Airpura F600 utilizes a premium quality activated carbon filter that has been specially treated to deal with formaldehyde and other chemicals. It also has a 99.97% HEPA filtration system to filter particles as small as 0.3 microns. The Airpura F600 is effective for up to 2000 square feet and recycles the air approximately every 30 minutes.
Airpura F600 Unique Features
- Pressure seal…Airpura's unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filters. Other systems allow leakage and do not achieve the 99.97% HEPA filtration rating.
- Felt gaskets…Seal the filter chamber and maximize filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filters.
- All metal housing…Ensures no plastic vapors are emitted.
- Backward curved motorized impeller…Eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups.
- Variable speed motor…Lets you choose your ideal level of filtration.
- Motor out of the air flow …Most air purifiers blow the clean air over the motor and pick up fresh impurities. Variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration.
- Unimpeded airflow…Simple and direct internal airflow avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Separate electrical parts chamber…Prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- Perforated steel exterior…Offers both a softer appearance and 360 degree air intake and distribution.
- Separately changeable filters …The HEPA and carbon filters can be changed separately so you only change them when appropriate and save operating costs.
Enhanced Chemical Filtration System
Carbon Filter Impregnated with Potassium Permanganate
Adsorbs formaldehydes, VOCs and other airborne chemicals
Vacuum through the grill
and change every 12 months
Metal Capped HEPA Filter
Traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns.
Metal caps avoid any plastic off gassing
True HEPA filters...Developed by the Atomic Energy Commission to filter radioactive particles as small as 0.3 microns
Enhanced Carbon...Enhanced carbon impregnated with potassium permanganate to deal with formaldehydes and VOCs
Long Lasting Filters
Carbon filters...typically last up to 2 years depending on use
HEPA filters...typically last 5 years in regular use
Pre-filters...can be vacuumed from the exterior of the unit and should be changed every 12 months depending on use
For product brochures, specification sheets and user manuals, visit the Product Library
For more information about this brand, visit the Airpura Homepage
The Airpura F600 is available in 3 attractive colors and comes with a 5 year parts and a 10 year labor warranty. Order yours today.
We Also Recommend