Airpura UV600 Air Purifier For Micro Organisms
The Airpura UV600 offers complete air filtration against bacteria, antigens, pathogens and mold spores as well as airborne chemicals and particles. The germicidal lamp sterilizes bacteria, viruses and mold spores by destroying the DNA of the microorganisms as they are trapped on the filters. The metal capped true HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns. The UV600 also has 18 lbs. of activated carbon which adsorbs harmful airborne chemicals and odors. It is an excellent choice for basements, mold infestations and doctor and dental offices. The Airpura UV600 is effective for up to 2000 square feet and recycles the air approximately every 30 minutes.
Airpura V600 Unique Features
- True HEPA filter… traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns including antigens, pathogens and mold spores, 40 sq. ft. filtration surface
- Superior quality HEPA Filter…10 pleats per inch (others have only 6-8) with separators to avoid sticking together, warm rolled to avoid cracking results in more effective filtration.
- Metal Caps on HEPA Filters…are the most inert and environmentally friendly HEPA filter sealing system
- 18 lbs. Activated Carbon Bed…Adsorbs airborne chemicals and gasses like a sponge.
- Vacuumable Pre-filter…Simply vacuum through the mesh or change as necessary.
- Variable speed motor…Lets you choose your ideal level of filtration.
- All metal housing…ensures no plastic vapors are emitted.
- Motor out of the air flow …Most air purifiers blow the clean air over the motor and pick up fresh impurities before exhausting it into your room.
- Felt gaskets…seal the filter chamber and maximize filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filters.
- Pressure seals…on filter chamber ensures all air is filtered.
UV That Really Works
- The lamp is situated in the filter chamber so it kills micro-organisms as they are trapped by the filters.
- Other UV machines place the UV lamp in the air flow away from the filters allowing microbes to escape back into the air.
- 20 watt UV lamp provides the dose needed to kill antigens, pathogens and mold spores.
- Lamp may be switched on or off as desired. Warning lamp indicates status.
True HEPA filters...Developed by the Atomic Energy Commission to filter radioactive particles as small as 0.3 microns
Activated Carbon...Used in water filtration and in military gas masks. It adsorbs 60% of its own weight of airborne chemicals.
UV Lamps…Kills antigens and pathogens by destroying their DNA
Long Lasting Filters
Carbon filters...typically last up to 2 years depending on use
HEPA filters...typically last 5 years in regular use
Pre-filters...can be vacuumed from the exterior of the unit and should be changed every 12 months depending on use
UV Germicidal Lamps…will be effective for up to 10,000 hours
For product brochures, specification sheets and user manuals, visit the Product Library
For more information about this brand, visit the Airpura HomepageAirpura UV600 Air Purifier User Guide
Airpura UV600 Air Purifier Additional Information
The Airpura UV600 is available in 3 attractive colors and comes with a 5 year parts and a 10 year labor warranty. Order yours today.
We Also Recommend