Airpura V600 Air Purifier For Specific Chemicals-VOCs
The Airpura V600 is specifically designed for airborne chemicals and VOCs. The V600 traps specific airborne chemicals with enhanced, impregnated, activated carbon. Airborne particles are trapped by utilizing a metal capped true HEPA filter. Modern home interiors release harmful chemicals like off gassing from furniture and carpets, ammonias from cleaning materials, benzene and toluene from heating fuels, paints and glues and pesticides tracked from the outdoors. Work areas around your house are often contaminated by chemicals released by manufacturing processes and office equipment. The V600 has an enhanced chemical filtering system that can help with headaches, drowsiness, rhinitis and other respiratory illnesses. The Airpura V600 utilizes a premium quality activated carbon filter that has been specially treated to deal with these specific chemicals and also has a true HEPA filter that can filter 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns. The Airpura V600 is effective for up to 2000 square feet and recycles the air approximately every 30 minutes.
Airpura V600: Unique Features
- Pressure seal…Airpura's unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filters. Other systems allow leakage and do not achieve the 99.97% HEPA filtration rating.
- Felt gaskets…Seal the filter chamber and maximize filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filters.
- All metal housing…Ensures no plastic vapors are emitted.
- Backward curved motorized impeller…Eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups.
- Variable speed motor…Lets you choose your ideal level of filtration.
- Motor out of the air flow …Most air purifiers blow the clean air over the motor and pick up fresh impurities. Variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration.
- Unimpeded airflow…Simple and direct internal airflow avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Separate electrical parts chamber…Prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- Perforated steel exterior…Offers both a softer appearance and 360 degree air intake and distribution.
- Separately changeable filters …The HEPA and carbon filters can be changed separately so you only change them when appropriate and save operating costs.
Advanced Chemical Filtration System
Enhanced Impregnated Carbon Filter
Absorbs VOCs and specific airborne chemicals
Vacuum through the grill and change every 12 months
Metal Capped HEPA Filter
Traps 99.7% of particles as small as 0.3 microns.
Metal caps are the most powerful and earth friendly HEPA sealing system
True HEPA filters...Developed by the Atomic Energy Commission to filter radioactive particles as small as 0.3 microns
Enhanced Carbon...Premium quality activated carbon that has been specially treated to deal with specific chemicals specially VOCs.
Long Lasting Filters
Carbon filters...typically last up to 2 years depending on use
HEPA filters...typically last 5 years in regular use
Pre-filters...can be vacuumed from the exterior of the unit and should be changed every 12 months depending on use
For product brochures, specification sheets and user manuals, visit the Product Library
For more information about this brand, visit the Airpura HomepageAirpura V600 Air Purifier User Guide
Airpura V600 Air Purifier Additional Information
The Airpura V600 is available in 3 attractive colors and comes with a 5 year parts and a 10 year labor warranty. Order yours today.
We Also Recommend