Austin Air Allergy Machine Jr Air Purifier
Designed for allergy and asthma sufferers, the Allergy Machine Jr provides the ultimate in particle and allergen filtration. Combining a medical grade HEPA filter with military carbon cloth, this unit effectively cleans small rooms up to 700 sq ft.
Providing the most effective removal of allergens and particles from the air your family breathes, the Austin Allergy Machine Jr air purifier delivers "clean room" quality air to your home or office. Especially beneficial for those with allergies and respiratory conditions, the medical grade HEPA filter removes 99.97% of all airborne particulates down to 0.3 micron, which includes virtually all dust particles, along with other contaminants including pet dander, pollen, dust mites, mold spores, bacteria and viruses . In addition to those exceptional benefits, the HEGA (high efficiency gas adsorption) carbon cloth filter also removes low to moderate levels of gases, odors and smoke from the air.
Proudly made in the USA, the Allergy Machine Jr helps allergy and asthma sufferers by drastically reducing the amount of allergens and asthma triggers in the air. This air purifier is available in four appealing colors (Sandstone, Black, White, and Midnight Blue), has a 5 year warranty, and a filter that will last an incredible 5 years! Given all of the potential benefits of the Allergy Machine Jr, you are sure to love this valuable device.
How the Allergy Machine Jr Filter Works
- Large Particle Pre-Filter: Captures visible dust and particulates from the air. It prolongs the life of the HEPA filter by keeping larger particles from clogging up the HEPA media.
- True Medical Grade HEPA: Removes 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size, including dust, pet dander, bacteria, viruses, pollen, mold spores, soot and dust mite allergens.
- Activated Military Carbon Cloth: Removes a wide range of gaseous pollutants, VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and odors (pet, cooking, tobacco, paint, etc.).
Austin Air Allergy Machine Jr Key Features
The Allergy Machine Jr features solid steel construction, a high efficiency fan with a 3-speed fan control switch and a 360° air intake screen.
- Coverage Area: 700 sq. ft. (based on an 8 ½ ft. ceiling)
- Dimensions: Height: 16 ½" Width: 11" x 11"
- Weight: 12 lbs
- HEPA Surface Area: 30 sq. ft. medical grade HEPA
- Delivered Airflow: 200 cfm (cubic feet per minute) at highest setting
- Air Intake: 360° intake system
- Air Output: One side, upper deck outlet
- Control: 4 position, 3 speed switch
- Power Consumption: 80 watts at highest setting
- UL, CSA and CE approved
- Made in USA
Maintenance, Filter Life and Warranty
- Pre-filter Maintenance - Occasionally vacuum the exterior of the unit using a dusting brush attachment to remove larger dust particles from pre-filter.
- Filter Life - The Allergy Machine Jr filter has a 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use.
- Warranty - The Austin Air Allergy Machine Jr is covered in the United States and Canada for 5 years on all parts and labor.
- For product brochures, specification sheets and user manuals, visit the Product Library.
- For more information about this brand, visit the Austin Air Purifiers Homepage.
- The Allergy Machine Jr is also available in a standard-sized version. Ideal for large rooms, the Austin Allergy Machine features twice the HEPA and HEGA filtration as the Jr model, and cleans up to an impressive 1500 sq ft.
- The Allergy Machine Jr is also available as the Baby's Breath model and available in pink and blue. Perfect for the baby's nursery, the Austin Air Baby's Breath utilizes the same exceptional filter as the Allergy Machine Jr.
We Also Recommend