Austin Air Baby's Breath Air Purifier
Specially designed for the baby's nursery, the Baby's Breath provides high level protection from airborne contaminants, ensuring your new baby is breathing clean, healthy air. Combining HEPA filtration with military carbon cloth, this unit effectively cleans spaces up to 700 sq ft.
Children, with their immature immune systems, are highly susceptible to environmental pollution. Sadly, the incidence of asthma among children is increasing daily. Because children between birth and age three are most susceptible to airborne contaminants that can cause asthma and increase the chance of allergies, it makes it imperative to protect and strengthen your child's developing lungs with the air purifier hospitals use.
The Austin Air Baby's Breath will ensure that your new baby has plenty of clean, healthy air for his or her optimum growth and development. As an added bonus the Baby's Breath provides soothing "white noise" for even the fussiest babies! The fresh and clean oxygen will help "inspire" a good night's sleep for baby -- relaxing and rejuvenating for everyone. Let your time with your baby be even more special. You will both enjoy a better night's sleep.
The Austin Air Baby's Breath comes in pastel colors (Pink and Blue), making it a subtle and warm addition to bedroom or nursery. Precision built in the USA, this model comes with a 5 year warranty, complete with a filter that will last 5 years. Ideal for your precious baby or as a gift for a loved one.
How the Baby's Breath Filter Works
- Large Particle Pre-Filter: Captures visible dust and particulates from the air. It prolongs the life of the HEPA filter by keeping larger particles from clogging up the HEPA media.
- True Medical Grade HEPA: Removes 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size, including dust, pet dander, bacteria, viruses, pollen, mold spores, soot and dust mite allergens.
- Activated Military Carbon Cloth: Removes a wide range of gaseous pollutants, VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and odors (pet, cooking, tobacco, paint, etc.).
Austin Air Baby's Breath Key Features
The Baby's Breath features solid steel construction, a high efficiency fan with a 3-speed fan control switch and a 360° air intake screen.
- Coverage Area: 700 sq. ft. (based on an 8 ½ ft. ceiling)
- Dimensions: Height: 16 ½" Width: 11" x 11"
- Weight: 12 lbs
- HEPA Surface Area: 30 sq. ft. medical grade HEPA
- Delivered Airflow: 200 cfm (cubic feet per minute) at highest setting
- Air Intake: 360° intake system
- Air Output: One side, upper deck outlet
- Control: 4 position, 3 speed switch
- Power Consumption: 80 watts at highest setting
- UL, CSA and CE approved
- Made in USA
Maintenance, Filter Life and Warranty
- Pre-filter Maintenance - Occasionally vacuum the exterior of the unit using a dusting brush attachment to remove larger dust particles from pre-filter.
- Filter Life - The Baby's Breath filter has a 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use.
- Warranty - The Austin Air Baby's Breath is covered in the United States and Canada for 5 years on all parts and labor.
- For product brochures, specification sheets and user manuals, visit the Product Library.
- For more information about this brand, visit the Austin Air Purifiers Homepage.
- Ideal for smaller rooms in the home or office, the Austin Air Allergy Machine Jr Air Purifier contains the very same particle and allergen filtration as the Baby's Breath and is available in four colors.
- The Austin Allergy Machine Jr is also available in a standard-sized version and is available in four colors.. Perfect for larger rooms, the Austin Air Allergy Machine Air Purifier features twice the HEPA and HEGA filtration as the Baby's Breath model.
We Also Recommend