Austin Air Bedroom Machine Air Purifier
The Medical School at Johns Hopkins University challenged Austin Air to develop a leading edge filtration system that would trap chemicals, gases, and particles at the nano-sized level. The successful result is the Bedroom Machine, Austin Air’s most innovative and sophisticated filtration technology available.
The need for a bedroom air purifier becomes clear when you consider that the average person spends about a third of his or her life in the bedroom. For this reason, any pollutants present in the bedroom have an exponentially negative effect on a person’s health. Furthermore, if a person can foster an ideal environment in the bedroom, then they can offset the damaging influences in environments that they cannot control.
Keep in mind that sleep is a crucial component of health because this is when the body diverts resources to repair and detoxify itself. The importance of natural detoxification cannot be overstated. Your ability to detoxify essentially determines how long you live and how healthy you are as you do so. To ensure ideal detoxification, you must avoid the pollutants and allergens that interfere with sleep and disrupt the detoxification process, which is how this air purifier helps.
Using an impressive multi-stage filtration process, the Bedroom Machine purifies the air of pollutants and chemicals that keep you coughing, sneezing, and awake throughout the night. An impressive 60 square feet of medical grade HEPA filtration removes 99.97% of all airborne particles larger than 0.3 microns, including pollen, mold spores, dust, allergens, bacteria, viruses, pet dander and smoke. Chemical vapors, noxious gases and offensive odors are effectively captured with 15 lbs. of specialty-blended activated carbon. In addition, a military carbon cloth provides high efficiency gas removal. Cleaning spaces up to 1500 sq ft, the Bedroom Machine delivers clean air more efficiently than any other air purifier on the market.
How the Bedroom Machine Filter Works
Austin Air Bedroom Machine Key Features
The Bedroom Machine features solid steel construction, a high efficiency fan with a 3-speed fan control switch and a 360° air intake screen.
- Coverage Area: 1500 sq. ft. (based on an 8 ½ ft. ceiling)
- Dimensions: Height: 23" Width: 14 ½" x 14 ½"
- Weight: 45 lbs
- HEPA Surface Area: 60 sq. ft. medical grade HEPA
- Delivered Airflow: 400 cfm (cubic feet per minute) at highest setting
- Air Intake: 360° intake system
- Air Output: One side, upper deck outlet
- Control: 4 position, 3 speed switch
- Power Consumption: 135 watts at highest setting
- UL, CSA and CE approved
- Made in the USA
Maintenance, Filter Life and Warranty
- Pre-filter Maintenance - Occasionally vacuum the exterior of the unit using a dusting brush attachment to remove larger dust particles from pre-filter.
- Filter Life - The Bedroom Machine filter has a 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use.
- Warranty - The Austin Air Bedroom Machine is covered in the United States and Canada for 5 years on all parts and labor.
- For product brochures, specification sheets and user manuals, visit the Product Library.
- For more information about this brand, visit the Austin Air Purifier Homepage.
- Which Austin Air Purifier is right for you?
- For situations where noxious pet odors, such as urine, are of concern, the Austin Air Pet Machine is an great choice. This model features a HEPA filter and specially blended carbon filter for enhanced pet odor removal.
- For environments plagued with high levels of chemical contaminants, VOCs and odors, the Austin Air HealthMate Plus is available. Containing a special carbon blend, this model is ideal for those with chemical sensitivities.
We Also Recommend