Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier
Our best seller, the HealthMate eliminates a wide variety of airborne pollutants, allergens, and unpleasant odors. Effective for areas up to 1500 sq ft, the Austin Air HealthMate combines medical-grade HEPA filtration with 15 lbs. of carbon-zeolite.
At last, an air purifier that effectively delivers the results you require! The Austin Air HealthMate proactively combats the presence of airborne allergens and irritants from the air you breathe using the most effective filtration technology available: High-efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA). The HealthMate doesn’t use just any HEPA but rather a medical-grade HEPA filter that’s able to completely eliminate 99.97% of all microscopic particles and allergens 0.3 microns in size and larger, including dust, pet dander, pollen, mold spores, dust mites, viruses and bacteria. In addition, this incredible purification system features 15 lbs of activated carbon blended with zeolite for the removal of smoke, chemicals and odors.
The Austin Air HealthMate air purifier is convenient and easy to use. Its four appealing color choices (Sandstone, Black, White, and Midnight Blue) allow you to match any décor, while its simple silhouette and casters allow for ease of movement and inconspicuous placement. The HealthMate is energy efficient, and its three speed switch allows you to tailor it to your individual requirements.
How the HealthMate Filter Works
- Large Particle Pre-Filter: Captures visible dust and particulates from the air. The large particle pre-filter prolongs the life of HEPA filter by keeping larger particles from clogging up the HEPA media.
- Activated Carbon/Zeolite Blend: Removes a wide range of gaseous pollutants, VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and odors (pet, cooking, tobacco, paint, etc.).
- True Medical Grade HEPA Filter: Removes 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size, including dust, pet dander, bacteria, viruses, pollen, mold spores, soot and dust mite allergens.
Austin Air HealthMate Key Features
The HealthMate features solid steel construction, a high efficiency fan with a 3-speed fan control switch and a 360° air intake screen.
- Coverage Area: 1500 sq. ft. (based on an 8 ½ ft. ceiling)
- Dimensions: Height: 23" Width: 14 ½" x 14 ½"
- Weight: 45 lbs
- HEPA Surface Area: 60 sq. ft. medical grade HEPA
- Delivered Airflow: 400 cfm (cubic feet per minute) at highest setting
- Air Intake: 360° intake system
- Air Output: One side, upper deck outlet
- Control: 4 position, 3 speed switch
- Power Consumption: 135 watts at highest setting
- UL, CSA and CE approved
- Made in USA
Maintenance, Filter Life and Warranty
- Pre-filter Maintenance - Occasionally vacuum the exterior of the unit using a dusting brush attachment to remove larger dust particles from pre-filter.
- Filter Life - The HealthMate filter has a 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use.
- Warranty - The Austin Air HealthMate is covered in the United States and Canada for 5 years on all parts and labor.
- For product brochures, specification sheets and user manuals, visit the Product Library.
- For more information about this brand, visit the Austin Air Purifiers Homepage.
- The HealthMate is also available in a Jr-sized version. Perfect for small rooms in the home or office, the Austin Air HealthMate Jr provides optimal filtration of a wide variety of pollutants and allergens.
- For situations requiring enhanced particle filtration, such as environments plagued with dust, allergens or smoke, check out the Austin Air Allergy Machine model. Not for heavy duty chemical or odor removal.
We Also Recommend