Austin Air HealthMate Jr Air Purifier
A smaller version of our popular Austin Air HealthMate, this appealing model provides all-purpose filtration of allergens, chemicals and odors from your indoor air. Best for areas up to 700 sq ft, the HealthMate Jr is ideal for smaller rooms in your home or office.
Recommended by physicians and allergists, the Austin Air HealthMate Jr does an exceptional job of providing the fresh air you deserve, in a compact, yet powerful design. The HealthMate Jr combines a medical grade HEPA filter with 6.5 pounds of activated carbon and zeolite to naturally remove 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size including all allergens and irritants from the air you breathe. Experience the benefits of no longer breathing in lung damaging dust mold spores, pollen, pet dander, bacteria, viruses, smoke, chemicals and odors. At only 18 pounds, the Austin Air HealthMate Jr air purifier is powerful and portable.
This lightweight version of the standard sized HealthMate offers the ultimate solution for places like children's bedrooms, offices, and reception areas. Available in four color choices (Sandstone, Black, White, and Midnight Blue), there is guaranteed to be one that is perfect for each room's décor.
Handcrafted in the USA, the HealthMate Jr comes with a 5 year warranty, complete with a filter that will last 5 years, and ships next business day. By investing in Austin Air, you ensure the healthiest air possible for both your family and your pets. Why would you put your family’s health and comfort in jeopardy for a moment longer? You wouldn’t. Purchase your Austin Air HealthMate Jr today, and begin enjoying the cleanest, healthiest home environment possible.
How the HealthMate Jr Filter Works
- Large Particle Pre-Filter: This pre-fir allows the HealthMate Jr to capture visible dust and particulates from the air. It prolongs the life of the HEPA filter by keeping larger particles from clogging up the HEPA media.
- Activated Carbon/Zeolite Blend: Removes a wide range of gaseous pollutants, VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and odors (pet, cooking, tobacco, paint, etc.).
- True Medical Grade HEPA filter: Removes 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size, including dust, pet dander, bacteria, viruses, pollen, mold spores, soot and dust mite allergens.
Austin Air HealthMate Jr Key Features
The HealthMate Jr features solid steel construction, a high efficiency fan with a 3-speed fan control switch and a 360° air intake screen.
- Coverage Area: 700 sq. ft. (based on an 8 ½ ft. ceiling)
- Dimensions: Height: 16 ½" Width: 11" x 11"
- Weight: 18 lbs
- HEPA Surface Area: 30 sq. ft. medical grade HEPA
- Delivered Airflow: 200 cfm (cubic feet per minute) at highest setting
- Air Intake: 360° intake system
- Air Output: One side, upper deck outlet
- Control: 4 position, 3 speed switch
- Power Consumption: 80 watts at highest setting
- UL, CSA and CE approved
- Made in USA
Maintenance, Filter Life and Warranty Info
- Pre-filter Maintenance - Occasionally vacuum the exterior of the unit using a dusting brush attachment to remove larger dust particles from pre-filter.
- Filter Life - The HealthMate Jr filter has a 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use.
- Warranty - The Austin Air HealthMate Jr is covered in the United States and Canada for 5 years on all parts and labor.
- For product brochures, specification sheets and user manuals, visit the Product Library.
- For more information about this brand, visit the Austin Air Purifier Homepage.
- The HealthMate Jr is also available in a standard-sized version. Ideal for larger rooms, the Austin Air HealthMate features twice the HEPA and carbon filtration as the Jr model, and cleans up to an impressive 1500 sq ft.
- If your situation calls for high level dust, allergen or smoke particle filtration, look at the Austin Air Allergy Machine Jr. Designed for small rooms, this model is not recommended for heavy duty chemical or odor removal.
We Also Recommend