Austin Air HealthMate Plus Air Purifier
Recommended for those with chemical sensitivities, the Austin Air HealthMate Plus provides maximum filtration of chemicals, VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and odors. Combining HEPA filtration with specially blended carbon, this model effectively cleans rooms up to 1500 sq ft.
Perfect for those wanting to eliminate strong chemicals and odors that permeate indoor air, the Austin Air HealthMate Plus is suitable for residential and commercial use. This model can be used in smoking rooms, nail salons, print shops, copy rooms, dental offices, and other places where a higher degree of dangerous vapors are found. The Austin Air HealthMate Plus air purifier is especially beneficial for those with multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS) or respiratory conditions that makes one sensitive to chemical contaminants. The Austin Air HealthMate Plus features a combined medical grade HEPA filter with 15 lbs. of activated carbon and zeolite impregnated with potassium iodide. This incredible device removes 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size including pesky airborne pollutants such as dust, pet dander, pollen, mold spores, microorganisms, gases, chemicals, tobacco smoke and odors. On top of removing common airborne pollutants, this amazing model removes formaldehyde, ammonia and other dangerous chemical vapors emitted from household cleaning products, detergents, tobacco smoke, paints, and synthetic building materials.
Precision crafted in the USA, this multifaceted unit features casters for convenientmovement and comes in four colors (Sandstone, Black, White, and Midnight Blue). The Austin Air HealthMate Plus comes with a 5 year warranty, complete with a filter that will last 5 years, and ships next business day. Order today and experience the peace of mind and relief you deserve from airborne allergens and harmful chemicals.
How the HealthMate Plus Filter Work
- Large Particle Pre-Filter: Captures visible dust and particulates from the air. It prolongs the life of the HEPA filter by keeping larger particles from clogging up the HEPA media.
- Activated Carbon/Zeolite Blend with Potassium Iodide: Removes toxic chemical vapors (formaldehyde, ammonia, etc.), VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and odors (pet, cooking, tobacco, paint, etc.).
- True Medical Grade HEPA: Removes 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size, including dust, pet dander, bacteria, viruses, pollen, mold spores, soot and dust mite allergens.
Austin Air HealthMate Plus Key Features
The Austin Air HealthMate Plus features solid steel construction, a high efficiency fan with a 3-speed fan control switch and a 360° air intake screen.
- Coverage Area: 1500 sq. ft. (based on an 8 ½ ft. ceiling)
- Dimensions: Height: 23" Width: 14 ½" x 14 ½"
- Weight: 45 lbs
- HEPA Surface Area: 60 sq. ft. medical grade HEPA
- Delivered Airflow: 400 cfm (cubic feet per minute) at highest setting
- Air Intake: 360° intake system
- Air Output: One side, upper deck outlet
- Control: 4 position, 3 speed switch
- Power Consumption: 135 watts at highest setting
- UL, CSA and CE approved
- Made in USA
Maintenance, Filter Life and Warranty
- Pre-filter Maintenance - Occasionally vacuum the exterior of the unit using a dusting brush attachment to remove larger dust particles from pre-filter.
- Filter Life - The HealthMate Plus filter has a 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use.
- Warranty - The Austin Air HealthMate Plus is covered in the United States and Canada for 5 years on all parts and labor.
- For product brochures, specification sheets and user manuals, visit the Product Library.
- For more information about this brand, visit the Austin Air Purifier Homepage.
- The Austin Air HealthMate Plus is also available in a Jr-sized version. Providing the same powerful filtration of chemicals, VOCs and odors as the standard size, the Austin Air HealthMate Plus Jr is perfect for smaller rooms in the home.
- For those in environments not requiring high level chemical, VOC or odor removal, the Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier is an ideal choice. The Austin Air HealthMate combines HEPA with regular blend carbon for all-purpose air purification.
We Also Recommend