Austin Air HealthMate Plus Jr Air Purifier
Ideal for those who are chemically sensitive, the Austin Air HealthMate Plus Jr provides high level filtration of gaseous vapors, VOCs and odors. Combining a medical grade HEPA filter with a special activated carbon blend, this model is ideal for smaller rooms up to 700 sq ft.
Lightweight and easy to use, the Austin Air HealthMate Plus Jr is a perfect space saving alternative to its larger counterpart, the Austin Air HealthMate Plus. Highly recommended for multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS) sufferers, this model features a combined medical grade HEPA filter with 6.5 lbs. of activated carbon in addition to zeolite impregnated with potassium iodide. This compact home or office companion removes 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size including airborne pollutants such as dust, pet dander, pollen, mold spores, microorganisms, tobacco smoke and odors.However, the benefits of this impressive model do not end there! The Austin Air HealthMate Plus Jr removes formaldehyde, ammonia and other dangerous chemical vapors emitted from household cleaning products, detergents and building materials from the air.
Proudly made in USA, this beneficial machine is available in four color choices (Sandstone, Black, White, and Midnight Blue) to match your décor. The Austin Air HealthMate Plus Jr comes with a 5 year warranty, complete with a filter that will last 5 years, and ships next business day. A convenient source of relief is just an order away. Don't put your health and comfort off a moment longer.
How the Austin Air HealthMate Plus Jr Filter Work
- Large Particle Pre-Filter: Captures visible dust and particulates from the air. It prolongs the life of the HEPA filter by keeping larger particles from clogging up the HEPA media.
- Activated Carbon/Zeolite Blend with Potassium Iodide: Removes toxic chemical vapors (formaldehyde, ammonia, etc.), VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and odors (pet, cooking, tobacco, paint, etc.).
True Medical Grade HEPA: Removes 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size, including dust, pet dander, bacteria, viruses, pollen, mold spores, soot and dust mite allergens.
Austin Air HealthMate Plus Jr Key Features
The Austin Air HealthMate Plus Jr features solid steel construction, a high efficiency fan with a 3-speed fan control switch and a 360° air intake screen.
- Coverage Area: 700 sq. ft. (based on an 8 ½ ft. ceiling)
- Dimensions: Height: 16 ½" Width: 11" x 11"
- Weight: 18 lbs
- HEPA Surface Area: 30 sq. ft. medical grade HEPA
- Delivered Airflow: 200 cfm (cubic feet per minute) at highest setting
- Air Intake: 360° intake system
- Air Output: One side, upper deck outlet
- Control: 4 position, 3 speed switch
- Power Consumption: 80 watts at highest setting
- UL, CSA and CE approved
- Made in USA
Maintenance, Filter Life and Warranty
- Pre-filter Maintenance - Occasionally vacuum the exterior of the unit using a dusting brush attachment to remove larger dust particles from pre-filter.
- Filter Life - The HealthMate Plus Jr filter has a 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use.
- Warranty - The Austin Air HealthMate Plus Jr is covered in the United States and Canada for 5 years on all parts and labor.
- For product brochures, specification sheets and user manuals, visit the Product Library.
- For more information about this brand, visit the Austin Air Purifiers Homepage.
- The Austin Air HealthMate Plus Jr is also available in a standard-sized version. Ideal for large spaces, the Austin Air HealthMate Plus contains twice the HEPA and carbon/potassium iodide filtration as the Jr unit, and cleans up to 1500 sq ft.
- For those in areas where additional VOC or chemical removal is not necessary, the Austin Air HealthMate is an option. The Austin Air HealthMate combines HEPA with regular blend carbon for comprehensive, all-purpose purification.
We Also Recommend