Austin Air Pet Machine Air Purifier
Specially designed for pet allergy sufferers, the Austin Air Pet Machine air purifier effectively removes cat and dog dander, hair and offensive odors from your indoor air. Combining medical HEPA filtration with a special carbon blend, this unit covers up to 1,500 sq ft.
Do you love cats or dogs but are allergic to their dander or put off by their foul odors? With the easy to use Austin Air Pet Machine air purifier, you will be able to enjoy your pet and breathe easier. Every minute over 250 cubic feet of air passes through the combined medical grade HEPA filter and specially blended activated carbon, resulting in the purest air possible. Because of this advanced filtration, 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size including airborne allergens, including pet dander, dust particles, bacteria, viruses, mold spores, and offensive pet odors are eliminated faster and more efficiently than any other air cleaner on the market.
The Austin Air Pet Machine provides reliable relief to pet owners looking to improve their quality of air and thus, their quality of life. Breathing clean, allergen-free air brings important health benefits such as better sleep and more energy throughout the day. With clean air, your body will be spending less time fighting off allergens which gives you more time to lead an active and healthy life enjoying your pet.
Manufactured with pride in the USA, the Austin Air Pet Machine is available in four color choices (Sandstone, Black, White, and Midnight Blue), making it easy to blend into any color scheme. This unit features high quality casters for easy movement. The Austin Air Pet Machine comes with a 5 year warranty, complete with a filter that will last 5 years, and ships next business day. Improve your indoor air with the Austin Air Pet Machine and promote a healthier home environment for your family and your pets to enjoy today.
How the Austin Air Pet Machine Filter Works
- Large Particle Pre-Filter: Captures visible dust, dander and particulates from the air. The large particle pre-filter prolongs the life of the HEPA filter by keeping larger particles from clogging up the HEPA media.
- Specialty Carbon/Zeolite Blend: Reduces odors caused by pets and other chemicals, gases and odors (e.g. ammonia and sulfuric acid).
- True Medical Grade HEPA Filter: Removes 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size, including pet dander, dust, bacteria, viruses, pollen, mold spores, soot and even dust mite allergens.
Austin Air Pet Machine Key Features
The Austin Air Pet Machine features solid steel construction, a high efficiency fan with a 3-speed fan control switch and a 360° air intake screen.
- Coverage Area: 1500 sq. ft. (based on an 8 ½ ft. ceiling)
- Dimensions: Height: 23" Width: 14 ½" x 14 ½"
- Weight: 45 lbs
- HEPA Surface Area: 60 sq. ft. medical grade HEPA
- Delivered Airflow: 400 cfm (cubic feet per minute) at highest setting
- Air Intake: 360° intake system
- Air Output: One side, upper deck outlet
- Control: 4 position, 3 speed switch
- Power Consumption: 135 watts at highest setting
- UL, CSA and CE approved
- Made in USA
Maintenance, Filter Life and Warranty
- Pre-filter Maintenance - Occasionally vacuum the exterior of the unit using a dusting brush attachment to remove larger dust particles from pre-filter.
- Filter Life - The Pet Machine filter has a 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use.
- Warranty - The Austin Air Pet Machine is covered in the United States and Canada for 5 years on all parts and labor.
- For product brochures, specification sheets and user manuals, visit the Product Library.
- For more information about this brand, visit the Austin Air Purifiers Homepage.
- For situations where all-purpose filtration is desired, take a look at the
- Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier. A best seller, the Austin Air HealthMate provides comprehensive particle, allergen and chemical filtration.
- For small rooms in the home or office, the Austin Air HealthMate Jr Air Purifier provides excellent all-around filtration of pollutants, including dust particles, dander, mold spores, chemicals and odors.
We Also Recommend