Oransi Erik Multi-Carbon Air Purifier
Designed for gases, Odors, VOC’s, Smoke, and Mold. Designed for MCS sufferers.
To effectively remove gases and odors you need a lot of carbon and a large surface area such as our carbon pre-filter and main v-bank filter of carbon.
Same filters used in computer clean rooms & hospital operating rooms. Filters out more particulates.
- 220V and runs on 110V with supplied power converter. Setup Instructions.
- Relieves Smoke, Odors, Gases, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Dust, Pollen, MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity)
- Removes 99.97% of airborne allergens & particulates
- Best for Whole Office, Whole House, Living Room, Basements & More
- Uses up to 90% less energy and can pay for itself in as little as 5 years from the energy savings
- Same filters used in the Nuclear industry and Containment Units for Smoke, VOCs, Gases and Mold
The main filter is the same industrial filter that is trusted by hospitals and removes much more than any true HEPA filter.
Having more filter media means the main filter will last longer (2+ years) and it creates less air resistance. By not having to work as hard the motor can spin at a slower, quieter rate.
These are the same filters used in Hospital Operating Rooms, Clean Rooms, the Nuclear Industry, Containment units, Laboratories, and Pharmaceuticals.
Able To Clean The Air In Large Areas
The Erik Ultra Plus Air Purifier will effectively clean an area up to 1700 sq. feet. It will effectively remove fine particulates, dust, pollen, mold, pet dander, bacteria . The carbon filtration cleans gases, odors, smoke, vehicle exhaust and gases related to smoke, methane, sewer gas, formaldehyde and benzene.This will help to relieve the symptoms of allergies and asthma. Place in room where you will spend most of your time, typically a bedroom or living area and let it clean the surrounding area as well.This air purifier has two filters – a 4” deep carbon pre-filter and a 12” deep V-Bank carbon filter.
The main filter is the same industrial filter that is trusted by hospitals to effectively remove gases and odors. The 4" thick carbon pre-filter removes dust and pollen sized particles while also adsorbing gases and odors. The 12" deep v-bank carbon filter has 14 pounds of carbon from high grade virgin coconut shell.
Having more filter media means the main filter will last longer (2-3 years) and it creates less air resistance. By not having to work as hard the motor can spin at a slower, quieter rate.
These are the same filters used in Hospital Operating Rooms, Clean Rooms, the Nuclear Industry, Containment units, Laboratories, and Pharmaceuticals. Custom sized filters made by the only company in North America that makes its own HEPA media and made in the USA.
Fan Motors Using Modern TechnologyThe Erik Multi-Carbon Air Purifier has the best and latest German engineered EC (Electrically Commutated) motor and fan. This combination provides higher air flow while being quieter and using much less power. The EC motor is a much-improved technology over the traditional AC motor that nearly every other air purifier uses.
AC motors use technology that was developed in the 1800’s and use more energy, can have an annoying hum, and are not as reliable. They are common because they are very inexpensive to produce.
EC (Electrically Commutated) motors use electronics to convert the AC voltage to DC to run the motor. EC is the latest technology innovation whereas AC motors use technology from nearly 200 years ago. With an AC motor from China, chances are that the copper was wound by hand and the ball bearings are of low quality making it unreliable. EC motors are DC so they are more efficient and use up to 90% less power and in the long term can provide significant cost savings. Why does the motor/fan start and stop more slowly than an AC motor? EC motors have a soft start programmed into the motor to limit the start-up current the motor draws (there are electronics built into the motor). The ramp down after power is removed is only a function of the inertia of the fan and the friction of the bearing system. A high quality bearing system will take longer to slow down and stop since the friction is minimized (alignment is better, lubricant is better, etc.).
Easy To Use
- Simple controls with variable speed knob to dial in the exact air flow.
- No distracting lights to keep you up at night
- No complicated user interface
- Easy filter access
- Don't need a manual to operate the unit.
- Casters make it easy to push around.
Note: This air purifier ships in 4 boxes; one for the air purifier and one for each of the two filters and the carbon filter bracket.
- Room Coverage: Most sized rooms up to 1,700 sq feet
- Max Air Flow (cfm): 413 CADR
- Main Filter life: 36+ months (continuous operation)
- Pre-Filter Life: 8-12 months
- Fan speeds: Variable
- Dimensions: 25.5" x 12.75" x 26"
- Housing weight: 48 lbs
- Housing Shipping weight: 59 lbs
- Pre-filter weight: 1 lb
- Main filter weight: 14 lbs
- Total weight: 63 lbs
- Warranty: 10 years (we will replace the purifier if there are any mechanical or electrical issues during the warranty period)
- 220V/50 and 120V/60Hz with supplied power converter
- Certifications: UL
- Neoprene Seal around main filter prevents air leakage
- Filter Replacement Indicator for Each Filter (alert to check the filters)
- Air Purifier Comes With All Filters Shown: (Pre-filter, Main Filter)
- Main Filter Frame - High strength ABS plastic
- Main Filter Carbon panels: Eight one inch (25 mm) moisture resistant corrugated kraft honeycomb grids filled with granular activated carbon media contained by fine mesh nylon screens on both air entering and leaving sides
- Main Filter Panel sealant: Non-volatile type applied along the entire periphery of the panel to eliminate air by-pass
- Main Filter Activated carbon media: Virgin coconut shell base, 4 x 8 US mesh size, minimum 60% CTC activity
- Operating limits: 150°F (65°C) and 95% RH
- Erik Air Purifier
- Carbon Pre-Filter
- Carbon V-Bank Filter
- User's Manual
- Carbon Filter Bracket
We Also Recommend