The Max HEPA Air Purifier Cleans The Air So You Breathe Better
With the v-hepa MAX we've redesigned the filters to make them larger and improved upon the seals to ensure you get the cleanest air possible in a mid-range air purifier. Larger filters means they can be used longer (12 months of continuous use). Designed for rooms up to 600 sq ft (20' x 30'). Besides a vacuum-able pre-filter and v-HEPA filtration for dust, pollen, mold, and pet dander, you get a large activated carbon filter for light odors and gases, negative ion, dust sensor, and room air quality display.
Simple to use, low cost to operate and quiet compared to competitive air purifiers (Max HEPA at 34dB to 53dB as compared to 60dB-70dB).
How the Max HEPA Air Purifier Provides Cleaner Air
- Pre-Filter: The air first enters the pre-filter, capturing the largest particles, which enhances the filter life and performance of the other filters. The Max pre-filter is made of a durable material that allows you to easily vacuum if needed without worrying about damaging it.
- High-Efficiency v-HEPA Filter: The most effective type of air filter at capturing dust, allergens and other solid particles. Effectively removes 99+% of airborne pollutant particles that pass through the system. This includes contaminant particles such as pollen, dust mites, smoke, and other airborne impurities as small as 0.3 micron. Unique low air flow resistance technology makes the HEPA air purifier more powerful and effective compared to other air purifiers. We also added a seal around the filter to ensure the air does not by-pass the filter. This further provides cleaner air.
- Activated Carbon Filter: The best type of air filter for trapping chemicals, gases, odors, wildfire smoke and cigarette smoke. We've doubled the size of the carbon filter making it the best in class of air purifiers. According to Penn State Dept. of Aero-biological researchers, carbon filters serve to remove odors, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and chemicals that other filters cannot.
- Anion: The nano piezo-electric ions makes your room more like a natural environment. A Journal of Hygiene study found negative ions to improve efficiency of filter units and multiple studies (including those by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture) have found to be highly effective against dust, etc. This feature can be turned on or off to meet your needs.
- Night Mode: Don't want a bright light shining at night? Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds and the light around the power button will turn off. Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to reactivate this light. Note: the blue lights in the center display (ie fan speed display) will remain illuminated but they are not very bright.
- Intelligent Air Quality Monitor: gives you a visual indication of the air quality in your room from the front of the air purifier. If operated in auto mode the air quality monitor will adjust the fan speed depending upon the air quality reading. When first started the sensor may flash "AQS" for the first ten minutes. This is to indicate that the Air Quality Sensor is warming up and calibrating.
- Troubleshooting: If the air purifier does not power on, remove the front cover and the filters and re-insert each. We have a safety switch that ensures that the filters are pressed all the way in and the cover is completely closed. In shipment the cover may open slightly or the filters may move a little. Also, if you press the Auto button, the fan speed display will reflect the air quality reading and not the current operating fan speed so there can be a difference. We suggest setting the fan speed where you would like it and then press Auto. If the sensor shows 0 or 1 bars the fan speed will show as Silent, 2 bars is Middle, 3 bars is Strong and 4 bars is Turbo.
Small Footprint and Modern Design
At 8 inches deep the Max HEPA air purifier fits nicely against any wall. We also invested heavily in design to bring you an air purifier you are proud to show off and not hide behind the couch. Attractive neutral color and cool contemporary design that will match any décor. A conversation piece that blends nicely with your room.
No air by-pass so all of the air is filtered. This is a huge feature and is one reason we have superior air filtration performance. This is due to the v-lock system that creates a seal around the HEPA air filter and locks the filter cover in place.
Smart Air Quality Monitor
Coded monitor keeps track of the air quality in your room and will automatically adjust the fan speed if operated on auto mode.
Replacement Filter Indicator
Electronic display alerts you when it is time to check the air filters. The Max HEPA filter also has a color coded guide so you will know when to replace the filters.
3 Stage Filtration
Pre-filter, HEPA filter and activated carbon filter.
4 fan speeds
What's Included1 Max Hepa Air Purifier
1 Complete Set Of Filters
1 User Manual
Room Coverage: Most sized rooms - up to 600 sq feet (20' x 30')
Noise Level(dB): 34 (speed 1), 41 (speed 2), 47 (speed 3), 53 (turbo
Air Flow (cfm): 47 (speed 1), 185 (speed 2), 205 (speed 3), 245 (turbo)
Filters: Vacuumable pre-filter, HEPA filter, Activated carbon filter
HEPA Efficiency: 99%+
HEPA Filter Life: 12 months (up to 18 months if operated intermittently)
Fan Speeds: 4 plus auto mode
Controls: Electronic control with a Dust/Gas Sensor
Displays: Electronic display with Indoor Air Quality Monitor
Dimensions: 17" x 22" x 8"
Weight: 18.5 lbs
Power: 115V, 60Hz, 90 watts
Warranty: 10 years (we will replace the purifier if there are any mechanical or electrical issues during the warranty period)
We Also Recommend